WE STAND BY OUR GUARANTEE.
IF IT’S NOT RIGHT, WE’LL REFUND IT.
PRODUCT RETURNS FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Original One Parts™.
If a product was damaged during shipping, notify us within 48 hours and we will ship a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will authorize a full refund and provide for return shipping.
If we made a shipping error, notify us within 7 days of delivery and we will authorize a full refund or exchange and provide for return shipping and insurance. After the 7 day period, return shipping and shipping insurance is the customer’s responsibility. Upon receipt of the returned undamaged product, a full refund will be issued.
If you ordered the wrong product, or otherwise changed your mind, notify us within 48 hours of delivery. A restocking Fee of 20% will be charged. For returns after the initial 30 day period, a 50% restocking fee will be assessed.
Return shipping and insurance is the customer’s responsibility. Upon Original One Parts receipt of a returned undamaged, and uninstalled part, a refund of 80% of the purchase price will be issued.
Products that are received by Original One Parts in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return, and may not be refunded:
– Any product not purchased from Original One Parts
– Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., customer cites wrong product sent but upon inspection, product was installed, damaged, or modified).
– Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories. Refund returns received in this condition may result in a restocking fee. Read more about Restocking Fees in the section below.
– Any product that exhibits physical damage or improper installation.
– Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
- Damaged products (no fault of customer) that are returned within the return policy period
- Any error of Original One Parts resulting in the wrong product being shipped
- Products repaired by Original One Parts that have fitment issues
100% of the product’s purchase price or, if available, a replacement product.
- Unopened items returned in the original shipped condition within the return policy period
- Insurance quoted the wrong part resulting in customer ordering wrong part within the return policy period
- Vehicle was declared “totaled” within the return policy period
80% of the product’s purchase price. We retain a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned product exhibits signs of damage (fault of customer), such as improperly packaging the returned product
- Returned product exhibits signs of installation, tampering, customization, or alteration
- Opened product returned without all original packaging or accessories within the return policy period
We retain the right to refund less than 80% of the product’s purchase price or deny a full refund.